QuickMenu Creation

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sub Projects Coming Next

I avoid the phrase "Coming Soon" because they are technically here already.  The ideas for these internet and social based projects have been cooking for years now and are finally being set into motion.  I am excited about each project but a few have a special place in my heart and in my Bookmarks Menu.

AudioCollege.  A hobby turned obsession turned addiction turned full-time job.  For years I have been helping people produce music aided by modern technology, and just recently had this manifested into something larger then a website.  AudioCollege is a video-based music production and audio knowledge-base of information, downloads, tutorials, and secrets.

Sound Drive.  The umbrella project for every music, sound and audio project I take on.  Over the past few years I have met so many great musical artists and talents that I cannot wait to write about and feature.  Sound Drive is my mission to bring as much sound to the internet as I possibly can.

Rising Artists International.  My first ever leap into the massive world of internet entrepreneurship.  Within weeks of releasing a basic blog I was writing professional music reviews daily for bands and artists worldwide.  Thus far, RAI is my most successful online endeavor yet and I am very excited to start working on it again after 3 years of this idea gathering cyber dust.  Since closing my previous website down, and leaving a simple contact form up to act as life-support RAI has received over 250 requests for professional music reviews!  RAI has a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment